Come to the American Institute of Wine & Food’s seventh annual “I Love Crab Cakes!” competition at Phillips Seafood. Chefs will compete by creating their own unique take on crab cakes that guests will be able to sample while drinking carefully selected wines and seasonal beers from Port City Brewing Company.
Participating Chefs Include:
- Will Artley, Pizzeria Orso
- Erik Bruner-Yang, Toki Underground
- Chris Clime, PassionFish
- Eric Frisch, Et Viola
- Thomas Leonard, BlackSalt
- Marjorie Meek-Bradley, Graffiato
- Wes Morton, Art and Soul
- Russell Smith, Wolfgang Puck Catering
900 Water Street Southwest
Monday, October 29, 2012
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tickets are $65 for members and $75 for non-members. They can be purchased via snail mail or email using this form.